How about you learn one of the knitting patterns we often encounter in Boho and street style? It’s so easy, we’re sure you’ll get your hair styling routine right away.
- Wave your hair with the help of a table.
- Divide your hair in half. Take a pinch from the top of the front and let it be tight. Apply the same process by the other front top of your hair. Assemble the two thin bravery from the back of your head and knit it together in three rows.
- Take a pinch that is not too tight under the section where you knit the hair so that your face will fall, and twist it to the back of your head and fasten it with the help of the buckle. Perform the same operation on the other side of your head.
- The grip you previously knitted will remain in the middle, turning your back on the sides so that they are loosely laid.
- After you descends this way to the bottom, fasten the mesh you created loosely with the help of the buckle.
- Milk Shake Curl Passion Curling Shaper To clarify your curls.